Friday, December 14, 2007

oh, friday

Eeek! First off, I have to say....I ordered some presets from Pink Ink Studios, so I could attempt to learn more about editing/presets/photoshop...and I bought this set of Holly's and it totally rocks! I just did this little tests on my unch hour cuz I was so excited to finally be interested in something digital...he he

Plus, they were super easy to figure out - I managed to download, unzip, and figure out how to install/use them in less than 10 minutes...sweet! It was fun to poke around and make adjustments and figure out how they're set up...!! I also bought a few really cool grungy frames...awesome stuff...I can use em over and over super fast...=) You rock everyone at Pink Ink!

Secondly....Blogger is being weird with pictures today...oh my..I'm not being extra creative or anything, it's just deciding to stagger them oddly..hmm.


I also forgot to say a few weeks ago how cool it was to see Ali's trademark handwriting come in my mailbox! eeek! I got the "Life Artist" book she sent to me for winning the page contest at SIStv...it seriously is an amazing book, if you haven't seen it! Ali's style is a little different than my own, but she's so inspiring! The canvas pieces she did are so amazing, and the last chapter inspired me to just get my vacation albums done..focus on pictures instead of the "stuff" and just get em done! (One of my new years' resolutions, now...)

Anyways....I'm at work. Playin on the computer....I can hardly believe there's like almost a week til Christmas! I have a week of work left, as far as I know...and all of my presents to make, and it literally looks like a craft factory exploded on my table...he he....but i can't wait to share all the fun stuff I've been making (I'll post after Christmas, as most of the people who are getting the crafty goodness read this blog..he he). I'm obsessed with flickr. excited about seeing films tonight. Wanting a minty candy cane right about now....happy day, everyone!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you like pink ink. Very fun stuff! Congrats on the Ali Edwards book! Mine just arrived via ups today!

Good luck with getting all of your stuff made in time for Christmas!

Valley Girl said...

I can't believe how quickly Christmas came. Its like life is on fast forward these days, no?

Anonymous said...

oooh they look fab! i love editing photos!

Unknown said...

I wish i had a program like that...Well i guess I do but its paintshop pro 9 and it gets confusing to me lol! I love the look of those pics!

Unknown said...

so cool youre going to start doing some digi stuff! I know youll rock at it. I love your photos!

Holly said...

It's fun with the photo editing, no? Totally addicting...I could spend hours at it! Congrats again on the Ali book. I forgot to add it to my Christmas list. :0( Guess I'll just have to do a little shopping for myself after Christmas. ;0) Can't wait to see all of your handmade gifts! Christmas really snuck up on me this year too!

Jessica said...

sometime in the near future i think i'll be getting some things from there too. i think josh got me some digital scrapware for christmas so i am going to start getting my feet wet in that aspect of scrapping! i can't wait to see all your handmade items.