We went for a lil photo shoot on the Sunday that just passed....but it was too freakin cold to hang out in the park for long! Here's some funny shots we got......and the tattoo, which I need pics of for a project I'm working on...this is the one I got on my 18th birthday: it's a tribal rose, I designed it myself...pretty simple. =)
Annnd....my camera batteries died last night, plus the tree won't look great in the dark lighting anyways with all the apartment windows across the street blaring, so I'll try to get some pics of the twig-tree soon! In lieu, a Christmas survey that I read on Silje's blog:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping paper...=)
2. Real tree or Artificial? I'm all for real trees..but we have a lil fake one this year
3. When do you put up the tree? a few days ago...=)
4. When do you take the tree down? They're so cutethis year I want to leave them up always!
5. Do you like eggnog? yum! love it! Specially with rum. =)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Toys, toys, toys. They were all good!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? Any guy, in general, gusy just suck to shop for!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself ;) lol...
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? There are no bad presents, are there?
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail! I love mailing cards out!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I used to watch "The Santa Clause" non-stop. Does Nightmare count as a Christmas movie? cuz I love that. And the stop-motion Rudolph they play on tv....
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? ..December...but I make most of the presents I give away
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? no!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? yumm...turkey dinner!
..where is 16?
17. Favorite Christmas song? I like em all..except the horrible Beyonce-like remixes they're coming out with nowadays
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have to travel to home, but I love being with the parenst and family at Christmas!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen..and Rudolph...I think that's them!
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? I like stars...but there's a skull on top of my tree this year...=)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We always got pj's on Christmas eve, and open all the presents on Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Wearing canvas shoes in the snow sucks. Malls in general. Working retail.
23. Best thing about Christmas? Hanging with the family..=) Seeing everyone! Eating chocolate and yummy goodies...Boxing day!
Feel free to do this if you want! I tag anyone who has spare time on their hands...he he
As for me....Christmas party at work today (it's sort of early..during the workday-ish...weird) and then making Christmas presents at home tonight....there's a VFS grad tommorrow (yay, films!) and then Z and i are off to see an Opera at UBc on Saturday night...he has lotsa freelance gigs to keep him busy this weekend, and I have waaay too many things to sew and cut and paste...lol....hope everybody is great! Happy night! =)