Monday, June 18, 2007

.....just...can't....

...stop....blogging.

he he...Okay, so I just got these yummy yummy pink.sugar.pop good ies in the mail!! And they are sooo awesome...buuut...I can't touch em til I get back from France..=(...I guarantee there will be some goodies posted the day I get back, cuz I'm dying to use the "arrs" and the skulls..and the thought bubbles...and all of em...(sigh)....silly work...




...so my bosses are awesome and took a little bit of work off my hands...meaning, now If I stay up til 3 every night, my work will actually all get done...lol..but hey, that's better than staying up til 3 and not having it all done...I almost killed my computer for slowness while working on the France project last night, so that has still yet to finish....and I have a billion errands to run...but a little bit a day is manageable...=) And the new camera rocks it for download time..i just want to take pictures and pictures and pictures...=) he he...and I got my schedule for France activities today...looks pretty busy; 6 diff. cities, lotsa different schools, only a few day off, tons of people from all over! So cool! =) Yay! Okay...must put gorceries away and get crack-a-lackin on le work. with my stamps....right beside me...staring. =(

3 comments:

a little about me and my life said...

yummy stamps. can't wait to see what you do with them!

I am so jealous that you are going to France. I hope you are going to have access to the net so that you can keep us updated!

Love the picture of you down below.
You are such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Those stamps are very cool... I need to check those out!

Anonymous said...

it will all be worth it in the end! lucky girl. :)