Monday, April 30, 2007

hehe....

Happy Monday! I had an awesome weekend with my grrls....(miss them already!), so when I got here to work this lovely AM, after getting up, amazingly at 5...and then found out I have basically no pay cheque...I am still happy. And I actually felt like I was not just at work...which is a nice break. =) And the pay, well...I'll get it eventually....there were some crossed wires mentally and now I know for next time. =) Thank god for Visa! Otherwise...I got some gorgeous vintage Paris postcards at my favorite Granville store, Paper-Ya...so I can make a journal for when I go....and a cute but useless change purse made out of a baby sock...and I also got 50 million blisters, the worst ones being on my pinky toes, no less...so let's just say my runners are hell right now....and I sort of have to find my next job today...and I also drank way too much over the weekend; way more than I thought, anyways, but had some awesome chocolate martinis...free chocolate martinis, no less...(thank you Lisa!) We went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, too....soooo cool and scary and high and wobbly all at the same time...=) So great! So now I'm back to busy...but that's otay....the weekend made up for all this what-would-normally-be-horrible Monday-ness. Yay!! Have a good one, dudes....there should be happy mail this week for me = scrappyness on the weekend = pictures up next week. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Left you an email - glad you had fun with your girls and you guys enjoyed yourself. Nothing like being a starving artist!! Just kidding!!