Tuesday, January 23, 2007

whoa....

...dudes, I feel totally lazy tonight....like, so lazy it feels like today was waaay long ago. Okay, not that lazy. But I just realized that I always do this; work super hard all at once, chill out, chill out til I start putting stuff off, and then I have to work really super hard all at once to get the stuff done that I put off. Yeah? Kay, i'm not really putting anything off yet, though. Just enjoying the no-film thing. And I've actually done dishes everyday this week....whoa, I know...But I do have my second little (Flash) film in the works...it's about 45 seconds long. It involves, well..let's just say the TA who saw it unexpectedly over my shoulder said "whoa...but you look so innocent". heh. Naw, it's not that bad...I just wanted to animate some blood spurts, alright? he he...erm..in other news...I realized lately that I'm trying to type so fast I've been making tons of silly typos, so sorry if that bugs ya. Typos really bug me. So I thought I'd mention it. Apparantly, not everyone at school thinks Bond is hot, we had a discussion today...heh. I just watched "City of God", crazy violent movie, but it was good...oh! I *finally* got a buzz on my door today, so I'll see Fancy Pants in a few days, hopefully..I thought all hope was lost!! (ie, thought that all my cool stuff was lost in the mail)...Oh! And I edited my film together today...so it is all set and ready for sound...so cool to see it all together!! =)

And so, because today I was also called random, I end on this note; The girl's (Heidi and Lauren) on Mtv's "The Hills" have a commercial where Lauren says "The only time I miss having a boyfriend is when I have to pick out something like a TV, when I have to put something together, or when I have a lot of groceries...Missin the boyfriend". I laugh everytime I see it, cuz I can put stuff together, I've picked out stereos and stuff before, but damn...groceries are heavy, man!! And jars. Boys are useful when it comes to jars. =) he he...that's it! More randomness tommorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh girlie - girl. Sounds like you had a good day.

LuzinhaFolch said...

hahahahahaha you are a cool girl!
I love to read your posts,and yeah I laugh here sometimes...sorry but its just to cool!
Wow I want to see this animation ha!

Michelle said...

Yay!! laughing is good! =) I'll post the animation in a bit...in about a month both my films will be posted...=)