Thursday, September 28, 2006

just a quick little blog...

....I have been soo busy this week! That deadline tommorrow is gonna be a tight one to make....lotsa work to do today....anyways, I've just been storyboarding all week...and designing my characters....I have to go back to the chiropractor today...last time, on tuesday, he cracked my neck...which was...crazy!! I was like...oh god, what if he does it wrong?? lol...I know he wouldn't but...necks are scary places to hear that many bones pop..lol...anyways, gtg to school...My paul is coming to visit tommorrow...=) so i get to chill out this weekend...before the real crazy school work starts....I just realized I don't have a penny to my name left this month...lol....argh. And I can't believe it's almost october! whoa..time's goin by too fast! Have a good day everyone! =)

No comments: