Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Last Scrapper Standing #2...



Hello all...Just finished the second contest page; the challenge was to use 13 pictures...There are about 190 ladies left in competition...and everyone is so awesome! Sooo..here's my contribution...And no, it is not photo-shopped. I don't know anything about photoshop...!! Now, I have to clean up the creative mess that is trailed all over my little apartment, and then head back to school all night to finish the last 2 imperitive projects..wish me luck! I have a little bit of sleep to run on, at least; I went to bed at 2am last night for what i thought would be 3 hours, tops, and woke up 9 hours later...only to miss adam's class again!!! Argh!! I don't know what it is about Wednesdays, I just can't wake up!! I can't wake up at all lately, my body is protesting, I think. So, if I feel the urge to nap, I now know not to! Maybe I should just stay awake til Friday night. Maybe I'll have to!! lol..at least the contest for this week is done..ahhh...=)

No comments: