Sunday, May 11, 2008

To the best mum....

Happy mother's day!! Hope the boys spoil you with breakfast and flowers....=) Love you, mum!!
.....Hope you and yours have a fab mother's day, too...=) And Happy Mother's day if you are a mum! Hope everyone's having a great weekend, in general...=) As for me, well, it's been okay, but getting up at 7:30 every day to pose my characters is not exactly what I'd call the best weekend ever...hah. I'm looking forward to going somewhere like here for a weekend:
Ahhh....that's near Tofino, on Vancouver Island...sooo nice there!! We're trying to plan a weekend away in June, and cuz I have a job now, I can't take much time off...so it might not be possible to make the trek all the way out there, but we think a B&B in Nanaimo somewhere might be doable..just hop on the ferry and get away for a weekend...(sigh)....=) Can't wait til June!! he he...

Anyways, even though I have a deadline Tuesday, I'm still watching this season finale tomorrow night:That's about it! There were some slight breakdowns in my shopping resistance to Etsy and itunes this weekend, as I've been stuck here on the computer...heh...but I have new tunes and some cool stationary in the mail, now, so it's all good...=) Happy day! I'll be back this week with Pink Paislee projects to share and (hopefully..) some Red Velvet goodies, too! Trying to find a day to squish the last of my scrappy deadlines into...=) Off to make coffee I go...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle and Z for the wonderful wishes and my early moms day present this week.
Nabomb loved the scrapbooking stuff and so did I. Might try and squeeze some in while the boy is on the computer and in between work today!!
Love you both and miss you.
Mom

Christina Carnoy said...

Sigh...I spent my honeymoon in Victoria...too bad the exchange rate is so bad now, I don't think dh and I will be up there again anytime soon. By the way, I saw your lo in CK, congrats!!! How exciting!

Michelle said...

I hope you do have a chance in June to get away. That sounds very nice! Good luck with all of your deadlines!

Melissa Mann said...

Have a great week!! Can't wait to see your latest scrapness!! Always inspiring, you are!

Melissa

Micayla said...

Good luck with the vacation, make sure you choose somewhere fab, warm and totally gorgeous!

FauveDesign said...

Happy belated mother's day girl!That picture is adorable :)Hope you have a great day!xoxo