Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Paislee Love...

By way of cards, I show my love for all the wonderful Pink Paislee goodies: You may find that last skull card veeeery similar to a skull card I made during my lil term with Pink.Sugar.Pop...I just loved that last one so much I thought I'd make a new version with the smaller skullie stamps...=) I don't think I'll be able to part with either card, though...hah...I just think they're too cute!

Anyways, there's another Paislee project coming when it's my turn to blog there next week..yay!

I had a chance to scrap with my Red Velvet kit last night..thanks oodles to Rachel for understanding the 2-job craziness that is this month...egad! I'll have them up soon....I'm supposed to have a bunch of work done tomorrow for a meeting that I now have to do tonight because I have to be at here the studio for deadlines today, and obviously I can't work at home while I'm here...lol...yikes! The last 2 week crunch is coming quickly!! Wish my fast working!! lol...coffee is still my friend. Annnd...it's super funny cuz in the last few days I've had a few other job oppurtunities come up, which totally makes me giggle and smile...but then think, "why did this not all happen 3 months ago? All the jobs have to come at one time?" hah...that's my field of work, for ya...It was a super-stressful day yesterday, as I'm the last to have my hands on some scenes of a show that will be shown on tv and, no less, directly to the directors here, and my computer mussed up a bunch of stuff, and therefore a bunch of directors saw some not-so-hot looking renders. Omigosh...and then I had to figure out what was wrong with my software and fix it ASAP and get things back in order. Oh my. Keep in mind, like a year and a half ago I didn't know simple keyboard shortcuts, so I'm pretty impressed at my lil self right now for being able to fix it in a timely manner. Whew!

The Hills, oh the Hills....so mad at Heidi for going back with Spencer.
So sad Audrina will probably move.
I used to think Lo was cool, and now she seems rude all the time.
Soo excited for next season!! =)

Thanks for all the sweet words, as always, too! You guys always make me smile...=)
I leave you with a yummy peek at the Dozens' May kit:
Soooo excited to get this lil baby in the mail!! And the fab Ashley Wren is our guest designer, and the new DT girls are joining in for the first time this month, so awesome! Read more here, and happy day!

17 comments:

Jules said...

Oh my I love those cards!!! So cute!

Michelle said...

I totally feel the same way about so many jobs all at once. I got this coming Friday off to go see SFSU's animation finals. Wish you could come.

Hope nothing else goes wrong with rendering. Nothing worse than the computer making some silly mistakes at super tight deadlines.

Looking forward to seeing your RVA goodies. And I'm super excited about the new dozens kit too!

Amanda Bynum Photography said...

Hi there! I have been reading your blog for awhile since you were selected for the RV DT. I think you have real talent!! I know your feeling about jobs coming all at once, when you really needed them months ago! I am going through that same thing right now!!

Hope you get everything done!!

Cass said...

Love, love, love your cards! :D

Andrea said...

Sounds like you have a crazy month! Glad that you have lots of jobs coming your way though. Oh-and I totally agree with you on the what went down on the Hills. I admit I watch it, too!

Amy said...

Girl !! You got talent coming out your ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stuff always makes me want to scrap!!!! love it all

Laura said...

Your cards look so delicious!! I love those colours. :)
and wow, that dozens kit looks wonderful! i can't wait to see what you create with it!

Christina Carnoy said...

very cute cards!!!!

Fauve Design said...

Those cute cards are the best!!And thanks for the sneak!

Anonymous said...

I just want to say, that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work. You use such great and bright colors and beautiful details. I think you are very very talented. I always am very inspired when visiting your blog!

These cards are also STUNNING!!!

Kindest regards,

Marieke Vermeulen
The Netherlands

Micayla said...

OOOH those cards rock.........cannot wait to see the RV stuff and the dozens kit looks yummo!

Anonymous said...

Love the new Paislee work!!! I'm sure you can't wait for a break... but what a wonderful feeling seeing all of that paid off.

Try to get some sort of rest in your oh so hectic life.

Kelly said...

Happy Day is right- I almost fell off my chair with that dozens sneak!

Unknown said...

Aaaaaaaawwwww your cards are soooooo beautiful !!
I wanted to ask you if you would agree to share where you found these digital label tags (orange and turquoise) ones you use on your blog to write "handmade", "flickr love", "designe teams",... and also on your banner blog ! Do you sale them ?? I looooooove them sooooo much ;-) Smmoches from Belgium !

Unknown said...

Everything is fab of course!!! You are so busy you need to breath once in a while! LOL! Cant wait to see what u did with the kits!

dani said...

So excited for what Ashley Wren does with the latest dozen's kit. The sneaks look awesome!!

absolutely lovely pink paislee cards - the next time I need cards, I'm checking out your shop!

I just CANNOT watch the hills. I get too pissed at everyone!! lol.

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Melissa said...

Sooooo sweet---oh my! I ADORE your work Michelle---what an amazing artist you are!
Melis