Wednesday, October 10, 2007

......cows!

.....sooo...it seems tuesday/wednesday night is the magical get-drunk-and-then-work-the-next-day night....ha ha....we went out again last night (still having goodbye parties for the same guy we had a goodbye party for last week, he keeps changing the day he's going..lol)....but thank god I ate gigantic foods before I drank and guzzled water when I got home, cuz I'm pretty okay today, just sleepy...Whew! Spent the morning at work, listening to everything from Dropkick Murphy's to Aimee Mann...putzing along...

Thiiis, is my new art blog link!! So if you wanna see what I do everyday/what I did in school, you can go check it out! I was super-happy with myself for making this cow title page in photoshop, cuz I am seriously photoshop inept. It's painful for Z to watch me use it...lol...plus I have an...uhh...unprofessional version...that has a lot of kinks in it, anyways...lol...doesn't help me any....and I'm all about the drop shadows and glows now that I've been using AfterEffects for a while, now...so funny....So if you have my old art blog linked, it's deleted now...this is the new baby. Currently trying to get my demo reel posted there, just exporting files and such...

...what else? Today is LSS #2 posting day!! Whooot! So excited, gotta race home and edit mine and get em up there...working on some lil contest stuff to get other deadlines out of the way...dying to shop, but it looks like Friday is the lucky day....realizing there are no jobs in town right now, and might go back to retail before the Christmas hiring closes...at least I'll have something to do while I job-search, and temporary work would be perfect right now....Have to get more copies of my portfolio done and ready to go...so much stuffs! The next Scrapmojo challenge rocks and is coming up in a little more than a week...just wait til you see it!! Annnd...that's all for me, now...! Laters, there will be scrappiness posted here....=) Happy day!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

loove your header - this is cute!!!! Awesome!!! Can't wait to see your lss entry!

Anonymous said...

Love the new art blog and so exciting to finally see your film on the enroute film festival!!! How exciting

Michelle said...

Hope you continue with LSS#2! I think your pencil tests are adorable. I also think you are crazy for doing such detailed stuff. Was it a requirement to do those elements?