... a happy little morning picture =) Z has this habit of picking flowers for me when we're outside....it's totally cute! Anyways, scrapped a little last night...(boys night = house to myself = girly music + scrap time) but I was struggling because I was trying to rush stuff I had to get done, which ended up not being fun and looking yucky...so I played around with one of the Fashionista challenges over at Sistv and it turned out pretty cute and 'free'...will finish tonight and post tommorrow...working on the Label tulip "pink" contest, also, cuz those kits rock! What else? There's so many cool challenges this month that I can't help myself and am taking on way more than I can manage right now...must breathe, prioritize...look for a job...look for job-looking motivation...lol...A cool weekend of scrapping, shopping, and chillin with Z ahead...one more week of work left...Thinking I have to seriously make some changes with the scrap situation cuz that was not fun last night not scrapping for me...I miss scrapping for me...hmm. Anyways, everybody....wishing you happy friday! Can't wait to go shopping tonight!! yippee!!
Also, cuz I'm bored at work:
I stole the 4's off of Michelle's blog...
4 Jobs I've had:
1. Flyer girl...yup, I delivered phone books and flyers and the whole deal. Sucked horribly!
2. Temporary Christmas staff at Northern Getaway (Canadian kid's clothing store)...they had super-cute skater boy shirts, but I wasn't allowed to wear them to work...
3. Sales Associate at Purdy's chocolates....I started working there in grade 11, and then worked for a few years full-time, and then moved here to Van and kept working through school...love that place!
4. Animator!! Yippee!! =) Well, it's a blessing and a curse to wanna do what I do, I guess: super long hours, yo-yo paycheques, short contracts...but I love it..=)
4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. A lot like Love
2. The Science of Sleep
3. Little Miss Sunshine
4. Stranger than Fiction
4 TV Shows I watch:
1. The Hills
2. Sex and the City (dvd's, baby!)
3. Freaks and Geeks (boxed sets rock, don't they?)
4. Two and Half men (we've dubbed it "the man show")
4 Houses I've lived in:
1. Just 4?? he he...umm...a bunch in Penticton, BC
2. a few in Calgary
3. My old one bedroom in Van, while I was in school
4. My newish studio apartment in Van
4 Favorite Foods:
2. Homemade Mac and Cheese
3. Lasagna/any Italian-like thing
4 Favorite Colors:
4 Places I'd love to be right now:
1. At home, sleeping
2. In Italy
3. In France, actually seeing it this time
4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children:
1. I kind of like Gweneth's "Apple", just cuz it's odd...
2. Betty (Archie comics, ugh!)
3. Veronica/Chantel...these sound very..bitchy..to me
4. Princess Conzuela Banana-Hammock (Phoebe, anyone? lol..just kidding about this, I was just stumped for the last name)
I tag anyone to do the 4's if they read this and want to, and are bored and want something to do...=) Laters!