Wednesday, September 12, 2007

...a monster....

..a monster of a blog post! Please bear with me!

This is a mini book I made this month for Alt+Scrap...so honored to be asked to be a guest there by the ever-so-awesome Valerie (she was a guest designer at Zingboom a while back and I fell in love with her work!).....she is, however, moving right now...so there's no physical product on sale right now on her site...but keep it in your favorites and check back...there's some awesome vintage stuff there! So, this book ended up being quite chunky, I can't help it...lol..not much journalling, because the pictures speak for themselves...=) All the stuff I "love love" right now...=) I used tons of paint, bubble wrap, a little bit of Love, Elsie...and lotsa Alt+Scrap embellies...








...the back cover:





...and a layout, with a picture of my nephew a few years ago when he was not quite 1 year old yet...his eyes are super-blue in the picture! The foil wings were painted white and then I rubbed a little brown Stazon on them so the detail stood out...the buttons are from Autumn Leaves, but all the paper frills are from Alt+Scrap...


...another layout; me and the boys (nephew, little brother) Just so happy to have these little guys in my life...wish I lived closer to them!!


...And then I made a Valentine, because those white paper frills were just screaming "old school Valentine"....


...that's enough to keep anyone occupied for a few days, here on my bloggy...lol...so back to work I go...website building, AFX learning, job searching, etc. Happy day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG michelle that is beautifulness! LOL! Love it and i love valerie she is so uber awesome! U rock it hard lady!

Anonymous said...

wow this is incredible! so my style and i just want to touch it! you are very talented!
thanks for inspiring me :)
Lusi x

Michelle said...

So happy to see stuff! I always love your style. What a busy little bee you've been. I adore all of those paper frills!

Anonymous said...

Always amazing!!!

Melissa Mann said...

OMG! THat little book is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! Love it!

You rock on!!!

Melissa

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow Michelle... all of this is just GORGESOUS! That book is amazing!

Vianna said...

I love the book!
Is that paper lace bought or did you make it? If so, can you share with me what you used/and how?
Thanks - warm wishes
Vianna (in Florida)

Lizee said...

oooh that book is breath taking. Im in love with your Love book! LOL
Thanks for the inspiration :)