Thursday, September 20, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane....

Without further Ado, some (many...sorry!) pictures to keep you occupied while I am away from the blog all weekend...lol...We got to post our Scrapmuse projects today...so here's what I did with the kit!

..A picture from our last day at drimn, in France...Sendy was trying on traditional dress from Bali,and a picture happened..lol...It was the last day, before everyone started to go home...=(...he he...


...can you see me in the picture?? Cracks me up...lol

The felt pieces in the kit were screaming to be made into a snail....he he...and I think that pic of me is sooo funny...


...I'm making a 6 x 12 album, and everyone I met in France will have their own page, because Paola took these beautiful portraits of all of us whiole we were there...gorgeous! So here's Tamar from Israel and Moritz from Germany...their colors looked the best with the kit...





This owl is sewn onto the front of a burlap bag, I thought it would be cool to hold cards or a mini album, as the long side wasn't sewn shut...



Soo...here's the Pink.Sugar.Pop stuff!! 2 cards; and let me explain the cheesiness: It turns out I think my cards are all somewhat influenced by that episode of the Simpsns where Ralphie gives Lisa a Valentine that says "I Choo Choo Chooose You"..Very pivotal moment in my mind, I guess....lol...I love that episode! Thus, cheesy cards..like "You are sooo Tweet"..lol..they turned out a little more grungy than I meant, but that's that...




Whew...I am just tuckered, dude..I could barely keep my eyes open everyday this week I had so much to do...Alas, I'm done...for now...Calgary tonight!! After work we leave, get there around midnight..Yay! Family and the little guy relatives and Martinis and Friends! (in no particular order)..Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful stuff! Dang girl u are on top of posting!!! I have those adorable stamps i need to do something cute with them! Have fun on ur trip!!!!

Tina said...

great pages! loved all the felt.

Have a safe trip :)

Michelle said...

Everything is just gorgeous! And I thought I was going to get away without buying that fancy pants felt. I shouldn't have even looked! Thanks for the great inspiration. That 6x12 book is going to be crazy fun!

Have a great visit to Calgary!