Thursday, May 03, 2007

through the peephole...


Yesterday's photo of the day (we're taking them on the day and posting them the next...easier that way and a little more time forgiving..) was to take a picture of your entrance way...and I live in an apartment building, but I have this really awesome, old peephole that is almost 2 x 2 inches, the whole thing opens up..it's really awesome...=) kind of useless, cuz people would totally see your whole eyeball if you peeked, but an awesome little detail nontheless....
..anyways, constant, stressful deadline meeting here....I feel like I will be busy til August..did I mention that?? Oy...it sucks feeling that busy....gonna take a well needed day off this weekend, hopefully catch up on my work before a new episode starts on Monday, and I'ma spend some money!! who-ho! haappy night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the peep hole!!
hee hee