Tuesday, March 06, 2007

some grad-ness....


Came across some grad pics today in the pile of billion cds I'd used to back-up all of my school work...Myles is a little over-exposed there in the front....Perry's next to him, then me, and Kelly on the far left....Thanks to Nader for the pictures (cuz I don't think any of us gradding actually had a camera with us..ha ha) I miss my class...=( he he...It's so weird, we literally live at the school for the whole year, and then it just ends super-fast!! (sigh)

in other news....still waitin on the apartment...but I called, and he asked if I could come sign the papers today when he hears back, so that's gotta be good, right? I just can't stop thinking about decorating, already. ha ha...

waitin for my B contract, and I will officially be employed as a "revisionist"...yay!!

I have to admit (hanging my head in shame) I have been listening to Mr. Timberlake..."What goes around". But I think I block out his voice, I just love the beat. Hate the voice. That really makes no sense....

Have I mentioned how good "Stranger than Fiction" is?? It's awesome....the little animated numbers and calculations that follow him around are so awesome, and the story is cool, and I love Maggie Gyllenhaal. She always picks cool roles. So watch it!! And I gotta run out and grab Borat, cuz i swear I'm the only person from vfs that hasn't seen it...it was making the rounds burnt for a while, and I still missed it...argh.....yay, Borat!

Oh! Check out Zingboom's Recycle it challenge #2.....my page using old food packaging won!! So excited, cuz the challenges are so innovative and fun, and cuz I love all of that yummy vintage goodness...thanks Kristen!

Also, check out these cool Memory Purses I found out about yesterday - so cool!!

......have an Easter meeting today at my Purdy's....=) Maybe sometime today i can get my little hands into the awesome Scrapmuse kit that's been waiting for me since yesterday to play with....

....argh!! still have tons and tons to do, the week is gonna fly by..=( But it's so nice to just chill out and be doin all the stuff from home, anyways...=) Happy day, everyone!! Oh, and the film and art blog will be up in a few days when I have time to work on em....he he

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - I will have to copy the ones that we took and pu them on a cd for you.