Friday, March 09, 2007

....guess what?

...I fell asleep at 5 pm last night. Hah hah....really, I did. I was just hangin out here, doin my projects, and just put my head down on my cozy pillow for what I thought would be, like, half an hour...and I wake up at 7 pm...and then went to bed, saying "okay, just another half hour" and I woke up this morning at 9. Wow, am I gonna miss being able to do that....no clue why I was soooo tired, though.....Hmm. But nice, all the same...

..what else? Done my projects, but I can't post em for a few weeks...he he....must set out to scrounge around for some boxes today...just realized how busy I'm gonna be this month with 2 jobs, packing, and 2 dt's to make stuff for. Ahhh!! But I live for the busy-ness...

...animation is so awesome and laid-back, dude. Not only do I get to wear jeans to work, but I don't even have to be there til 9:30. Who-ho!! I was thinking 8 o'clock or some equally horrendous early time. Yay!

I can't wait to get into my new place to decorate..he he....especially re-organize my scrapbook stuff. I'm weird, I know. I like the organizing.

..and I finally, finally bought the right kind of coffee for my coffee maker....geesh. It's been a struggle; last weekend, I poured the last of the grinds in without a filter, which kinda messed that all up..and then I was so excited when i finally bought more, but then realized I bought the un-ground kind. Geesh. So finally, finally...had me some coffee today. Some super-strong, yummy, vanilla-hazelnut coffee. Yum. =) Oh, happy morning. lol...

...and maybe, just maybe, I'll get the art blog done so you can all see my films!! yay!! Let's hope..

3 comments:

~*Gems*~ said...

Ooh I love the organising too :o) Sometimes it seems as though I spend more time organising my stash than actually scrapping!

Can't wait to see your film!

Mom said...

Glad you had a good sleep - know how tired you must have been. Can't wait for you to start your job and enjoy your career choice. Know you will love it!!

Vicki C said...

I've been meaning to get around to put links to all the SM DT on my blog and FINALLY did it. How lucky am I to get to be on two DT's with talented little you? lol Love your blog,and totally inspired by your beautiful work! Vic