Friday, February 02, 2007

"strange and beautiful..."

Is a song I am obsessed with. "Strange and Beautiful" by Aqualung. I downloaded it a while ago and just played it yesterday and have been listening to it since. (sigh) So good. I couldn't find the video code for my blog here, but googling them led me to realize that I'd already fallen in love with them before; they have an awesome song (see video below) from one of my fave movies "A lot like love". Just never realized it was the same band! =) Love em, love em. So that's all my news. trying to get my Scrapmuse projects done before the animation deadlines get tight...Flash is hurting my brain. So is waking up early; we rarely have to for school now, it's kind of wander-in-at-your-own-discretion before class at 5 pm, so getting up for the morning is tough. I literally was trying to figure stuff out for three hours and barely got anything done, which is kinda freakin me out. Trying not to shop online. Oh! and I just watched "The Triplets of Belleville", an awesome French animated feature. Sooo good. I can't believe I haven't seen it before!! I was mesmerized and amazed and I was so in awe of Sylvain's genius, man. His characters are incredible. =) Off to bed!! happy night...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ha ha....isn't Triplets great? That man is truly a genius. Honestly, I have to agree with Moose - I think Triplets would've worked better as maybe two or three linked shorts...I felt it dragged on a bit in the middle. Too much "filler"...although, fun fact: You know when the sisters are performing in their apartment, and they're using the fridge and the vacuum? They ACTUALLY used those while recording the soundtrack! Crazy, no?