Wednesday, January 10, 2007

omigosh....

I actually used photoshop today! lol...I mean, with nothing going wrong or frustrating me..(knock on wood). Yay! I've been stitching background scans together for a few hours now...(sigh)...but I feel like I know what I'm doing, at least....considering a few weeks ago I had never seen photoshop before...he he..and tommorrow I get to learn one more new software....ahh! And yet another thing onto my plate of things to do...the list is growing..and there is officially a week left!! No sleep for the wicked, I guess...good thing it's so cool to see it all come together!! =) so exciting...

Mmmm..I think that's all that's new...cept for the crazy snow! yes, snow. Haven't seen a window in hours, so I dunno what it's like out there now...oh, and in my haste of happy money-finding yesterday, I bought some little skull charms from here...I could not resist. Skulls + scrapbooking = love. Wait, skulls + anything = love. =) Obsessed, I know...Don't worry, mum, I won't spend anymore..=) Happy night!

No comments: