Monday, January 08, 2007

also...

"Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end"

found this quote the other day and it made me smile....cuz sometimes I worry about whether or not I've made the right choices or worry about what's going to happen next (this is cuz I never think more than one dream ahead of the other..I just leap into one and suddenly I'm in a new city with no plan and an apartment I can't afford..ha ha). I don't worry as much as I used to, though...cuz I immediatly tell myself that it all works out, so worrying is useless. Thus why the quote was so cool. and it reminds me of my mom..=) I am a total believer in karma and fate. We all get where we're supposed to go. We all meet people we're supposed to meet and do things we're supposed to do. And I think, this may sound kinda weird, but everytime I get deja vu, I know that I'm in the right place cuz it's obviously already played out for me. fate, yeah? =) K, enough with the philosophy. It's just...awesome. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great jammy day!! Great quote - love it and so true!!
Enjoy your week

Emy Jo said...

Psst! I like the new tattoo! I want a new one, but... money... deciding where/what... the usual.

I'm glad that hell week will soon be behind you. Good luck with the scanning and the insanity!

And I like the scrapping pages. And I like the quote. And I like you. Hope you're well!