Friday, December 08, 2006

I feel like...

...a blog slacker....well, slacker is not the right word...too busy to blog is more like it..he he...happy to say that today I am half done my clean-up animation; I have 8 of 19 scenes done...cept I left all the big crazy ones for last...oy..but we still have a month til scanner cut-off...and I may have some help..so I'm not feelin stressed..=) though I am feelin kinda under the weather...my throat has been hurting for a few days even though I am trying everything to not get sick; echinacea, tea with honey all day, soup, drinking lotsa water, vitamin c, more echinacea...you name it...it still hurts....(sigh)...gonna keep trying to ward it off cuz next week won't be fun with a cold...=( errm...I think that's about all that's new...film, film, film. Gonna burn a back-up cd soon, so I'll post some animation if youtube lets me this time...=) I have to take an impromptu (he he) break to enter that scrapbook design team contest this weekend...I started stuff the other day and am having so much fun with their products..!! so inbetween working both days this weekend, I also have to do those 4 pages and an altered project...on top of the usual cleaning, etc. And I can't wait til January...cuz I'm sick of declining people when they want to hang out with me cuz I physically have no spare time...argh...I guess it is my own fault, though...he he....only about 2 weeks til Christmas!! yay!! =) happy night everybody...

No comments: