Monday, November 20, 2006

sooo close....

...so, so close to finishing rough animation....worked like a crazy person today to make up for yesterday...got a new film schedule and timelines were reinforced...visible...and am realizing that there really is barely any time left, so I gotta get..faster....ha ha...but really, I don't want to cut anything from the film, so I have lotsa lotsa work to do...my class is goin up and down; we're sick of our films, we wanna finish em, we don't think we can finish em, than we work hard to get as much done as we can....or some people *cough* go home....some people have spent every night there for a while now...all day it was all over the map from everyone...I think we really realized that we're supposed to be painting our finished drawings on Monday...ha ha...(sigh). ermm...I came home a lil early to sit in my J's and animate, and nap on the couch and go back bright and early...and actually do dishes, cuz I always save the whole weeks' and do them on one day, but 7 days of nasty lunch containers is really grossin me out, so I have to stop doin that...I'm wondering if I should enter that contest.....time?? But still am gonna...cuz i can paint background stuff at the same time and force myself to take a "break" to do it in a few weeks...lol...I can't wait til I can just sleep all day and do nothing for once...for just one day...in...err...February?? he he...lookin forward to it....ready, set, animate! hope all is good...

No comments: