Friday, November 24, 2006

hmmm...

.....I realized last night how much I hate when a good song is playing, and then a bunch of recorded singing kids chime in during the chorus or right near the end of the song singing the same line over and over...don't like that. There's only three weeks before Christmas break!!! whoa...gotta get a move on...almost done rough animation..ran into some unexpected difficulties with some scenes...grrr...only had an hour and a half of "sleep" on two rolling chairs...I can't stop saying "dude"....gotta catch up on e-mails...Made some pretty yummy chicken stew yesterday, but my hands and apartment still smell like onions...blech...Got a package in the mail that I am dying to pick up but can't yet...can't wait to work tommorrow so I can have a chocolate..I'm dying without chocolate...Tyson the skateboarding bulldog was on an MTV show yesterday.....look him up if you haven't seen him!! so cute....ermm...that's about it...! There is really not enough time to do all the stuff I gotta do, and everyone in my class is at the what-the-hell-was-i-thinking point...so morale is low......lol...sucks. Back to it...happy day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will survive Girl!!! Hang in there - just think chocolate, chocolate, chocolate tomorrow. That will help. Just sent you an email - will talk to you later tonight!!

Emy Jo said...

Hahaha - so scattered! See what final film does??? AWFUL THINGS, that's what!