Sunday, October 08, 2006

so much....

...for coming home early (midnight..) to go to bed..he he...I got stuck online...so much stuff to listen to and see...he he...bad internet, bad. Anyways, got 3 more scenes' layout done today..I have about 6 done, almost 8...they just have to be approved..so much to do, though....19 by wednesday?? hah. By friday, but not wednesday, unless I grow 4 more arms that can help me flip to my poses and slug my dope sheets. I really can't wait to make some artsy backgrounds, though...but I gotta. Oh, and I am officially single now. Very single. This is new; I haven't not had a guy for more than a few weeks since I was like...16! Don't get me wrong; it's not like I need a guy..in fact, it's the opposite...usually I'm like.."yes, I'm single! Gonna enjoy it" and then I just end up with one. They just happen. lol..Glad to say that Paul and I are still friends...we were friends before anyways, we just had like..2 years of becoming better friends. =) And I don't need a guy. Oh, and I am excited about my film..did I mention I'm excited?? he he; Animation is next! the fun part!!...however, in about 3 months my entire film will be done!! Which is really freakin me out but I'm excited all at the same time...3 months? that's crazy talk..that's from now til clean, scanned animation. Ahhhh!! Just some stuff I'm thinkin about. Gonna walk by the ocean tommorrow morning if I can manage to drag myself out of bed...hope everyone's good! =) I'll post some character stuff soon..once I get it done...he he

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy "turkey" Day!!! gobble, gobble!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a very productive night - girlie!!! We all miss you - quiet on the home front. We all had a great day, just getting revved up to watch funniest home videos!! Love ya

Michelle said...

mom - hope you guys had a nice relaxing thanksgiving....=) i'm almost halfway done! talk to ya soon!!