Friday, September 08, 2006



Guess who? Glen Keane...(sigh) And my all-time favorite - Pocahontas. I think I love the movie so much because Pocahontas is so different from every other disney princess; she's intelligent, grounded, sort of exotic-looking, and she does whatever the hell she wants...lol...Okay, okay....I know some animators are totally anti-disney...but I would work for them in a second if I had the chance...he he...anyways, the point of this was, I just found this Glen Keane blog and I am still so amazed by his endless talent even though I've seen tons of his stuff! Wow...Plus, there's some stuff from the new movie, Rapunzel...which looks awesome...(for those of you who don't know who Glen Keane is, he's the guy who animated The Beast, Aladdin, and Pocahontas...just to name a few)...Go check it out! =)

No comments: