Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pictures!









My little nephew, Damian is the cutest little dude ever! While in Calgary, my mom, sister and I drove up to Drumheller to check out the dinosaur museum..sooo..here's some pics from there (thanks to my mom for the pics - tell me if you don't want them on here, Nay) he he...argh...just realized I didn't get any good ones of my lil brother this time...I was concentrating too much on chasing down the d-man to get a not-blurry picture....he's so speedy! lol...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no its all good i dont mind if they are on there.. they are pretty cute pictures...

Michelle said...

thanks nay..they're on mom's computer (most of them are hers...some of them are mine) there's lots from Drumheller! Hope you're having fun in Penticton!

Anonymous said...

Awww Nay shaved his head!! He looks soo cute!! Will email you one soon!