Sunday, July 30, 2006

ha ha...

...Isn't it just funny how insecure people feel like they need to belittle other people to feel better about themselves? I think it is...=) By the by, I can delete comments whenever I want to 'anonymous', so if you're feeling a little unsure of yourself again, feel free to comment all you want. Buuut....I would work on the grammar and punctuation a little, because not only was your 'comment' unwarranted, but it also looked like it was written by a five year old. So, if you really were trying to make some kind of point, doing it in a way that shows you really aren't educated detracts from what you're saying, and just makes me laugh. =)

he he...anyways, I hope everyone's weekend was cool!! I worked all day, and have lotsa animation to do this week, but I'm happy right now cuz it is actually feeling possible to finish now, as opposed to a few days ago when I felt soooo overwhelmed with the few bigger assignments. Annnnnnd my anniversary with my guy is comin up soon..yay!! Soo cool...=) almost 2 years! he he..Sooo...off to cherish sleep I go. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you what was that message all about?? Hmmm nothing new with me...can't wait till you come home!! so far everyones in for girls night... =) can't wait talk to you soon

Michelle said...

Hello grrl! someone left a stupid comment about me, and I know who it was, so I had a few things to say back..ha ha..anyways, only a few weeks til I visit! yay! Girl's night is cool..hopefully it's gonna be warm out still! I'll call ya soon when I can actually be home at night..=) Hope all is good