Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Red Velvet Love

Oh, yes....its that time. That Red Velvet kit time. :) Actually, I was done these guys a few days ago..I just haven't had a moment to post them yet! So, for those with the September kit still waiting to be played with, a little inspo:

Yes, that's little Michelle...in her natural habitat. Okay, well...not the farm pictures. The caught-being-silly/dancing is much more natural than the farm...
And a clipboard that was super-fun to decorate! I haven't altered anything in a long while, so it was cool - plus, I covered it in this fab clear contact paper to protect it all once the paper was on there - love that stuff! :) Yay! Oh, I love me some new Sassafras Lass...sooo much, too! Such inspiring paper to work with and cut into pieces!

And have you seen the Red Velvet October kit?? Oooh...

It looks amazing! Everytime I see houndstooth I just swoon. :) Plus - It's kind of Halloween-ey and kind of not, too...which is lovely. I'm not usually one for theme kits, so I can't wait to play with its versatile goodness! Its up for sale right here, and there's a bunch of cool clearance goodies there, too! And if you need more inspiration, check out the Dt's gallery links on the right-hand side of the RVKC blog. :) Annnd...if that's not enough, this fab girl is joining us a guest for October - dude. :)

Anyhoo - more soon! I have the Dozens' "Rainbow Nerds" kit goodies to post, Pink Paislee pages from September (geesh, when did I get behindon my posting?? lol..) and more! Thanks as always for your sweet comments - and if you have questions or anything, please don't hesitate to e-mail me - I haven't had any time as of late to get back to questions and things left in the comments, but I always (eventually..) get back to my e-mails! :)

As for me, I think I have carpel tunnel in my left hand, which is odd...(I'm right-handed) but it hurts like crazy!! Silly work...Must get it on its way to better!! We're making Christmas plans...had the score from Jurrasic Park stuck in my head yesterday (random!) and am still giggling about Paris hiltons new show. Ugh - but I can't turn away...lol. Hope everyone is well - more craftiness, soon! :)

14 comments:

Jingle said...

You totally rocked that kit! These projects are amazing!

Christina Carnoy said...

awesome pages and projects!!!

TheresaK said...

Love your layouts, especially the clipboard!!
Have not seen paris' new show yet....hmmmm...

jen geigley said...

love your pages so much, michelle - and your rocked the clipboard.

Anonymous said...

Love the wiggly butt dancing!!!
:o)
Mom

Ellen said...

Hi Michelle! I've never left a comment on your blog before, but I am always stopping by to check it out--I love all of your scrapbook pages.
I also have had problems with carpal tunnel. It comes and goes, but when it is really bad, I wear one of those braces (you can get one at the pharmacy) that is stiff on one side. My doctor told me it especially helped to wear it at night (because lots of times you sleep funny on it at night and it makes it worse). Advil also helps. Hope you are feeling better soon! --Ellen

Viv said...

I love everthing you make!! I`m still waiting for my september kit and now I saw wat you made with it I can t wait to have the kit!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Teehee!! Turn away Michelle, turn away! ;)
great projects girl! You always keep them fresh and fun and YOU! Love them.....and can never get enough Sass/Frass either **drool**
Enjoy the day!

Malin said...

Your pages are always so perfect that they almost scares me ;)
I Love them always!!!!
I want that kit to!

Kimberly Scott said...

LOVE your stuff:) i am soooo excited to be guest designing!!! i hope i can live up to you guys!!!

so honored!
loves, kb

bethchien said...

I soooo, sooo love your new layouts.
Have a good weekend!
B

Julie Overby said...

Your blog and creations are just...wow. Serious inspiration!

Sure hope your wrist gets better...that's no fun.

dani said...

such gorgeous stuff all over the place here!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Rachel said...

beautiful as ever!