Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday already?

Oh, dude....where did the week go?? Anyways, I hope some of you got The Dozens' kit the other day at the release!! I'm super, super excited...look at all the other cute monster stuff in there, too!! eeek! So sorry if you didn't get a kit...=( But Dana has a lil monster pack with the paper and stamp I designed up for sale on its' own, anyways....you can check that out here (scroll down to the bottom). Yay!! Anyways, here's the main Dozens' kit and the project rainbow-file-folder kit (the bottom picture), I think there are some project kits left still:Soo excited to get that baby in the mail! Annnnd...here's the last of the owl/Emma's Paperie card for my Etsy shop:It's listed right here. I lightly colored in the owl rub-ons with watercolor pencils, it's so quick and easy! Annd I'm *sooo* excited to share the cards I have to share tomorrow....just got them printed this afternoon....yay! =) Monster love, all around! Anyways, that's all I have for today! I feel like I need a small disclaimer for telling everyone to go see Lars in yesterday's post...lol..I rephrase: Go see Lars if you have an open mind and can laugh at a man in a serious relationship with a sex doll. Seriously, it's funny good, though. But I thought I should warn - don't see Lars with your grandma or anything! lol....Hope everyone is great!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

dude! i totally snagged the papers and stamp! i cannot wait to get them!!! and thanks for the heads up about the lars movie! ryan gosling is a hottie! i must see that!
have a great weekend!

Mandi Johnson said...

That kis looks fab! I never seem to get a kit... and I never seem to convince hubs why i should spend money on a subscription! haha
But it's lovely

Nathalie Kalbach said...

so so cool - I wish I could get it!!! Love this!!!

ThePeachTree said...

Look at all of those colors and designs! You rock my world Miss M :)

_Kine said...

I can't wait to see Lars :) (At first I thought it was a Scandinavian film because of the main character's name!)

I have monster papers and stamp coming my way! I can't wait :)

Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Man, I refresed the Dozens every 5 minutes after 7est and I still missed out on the kit. :(
But I did purchase the project kit and the Monster Madness kit, so I could still have your cool stuff. LOL

dani said...

I totally missed out on my dozens kit :(. One second it wasn't up yet and then the next second I clicked and it was all sold out! bummer, lol. that's ok though, maybe next time!

ha ha, I can't wait to see Lars after *everything* you've said now! No, really, we do have it netflixed so hopefully I'll be watching it soon!

OH!!! Saw your layout in CK yesterday - you rock!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Christa said...

Saw your layout in the CK this month just last night. Congrats! That is so cool! Although, your not really a 'fresh' face because on the internet people have been admiring your stuff for a long time now!

Silje Røe Hagland said...

I got the dozens kit in the mail today, and holy moly...I LOOOVE the papers you designed, and the stamp..yesss <3

Have a wonderful weekend <3

Michelle said...

You are so funny! I can't wait to see all the beauties you make with the dozens kit. I'll just have to look for everything individually. You know i bought the MC kit from the dozens so I'm excited to get that in the mail. Looking forward to seeing the cards you post today!