Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Cab!

Check out "Happy Cab!"....=).....This is the little guy I custom designed for this months' kit at The Dozens! Barbara was awesome and posted it up there for me, and the girls are also giving one away to one lucky blog reader....so go check it out over there and leave a comment and you might just get one in your hot lil hands!! =) he he...Happy cab is so cute =) But i'm partial...he he

....In other news, still working on my animation projects...wanting to scrap so badly!! eeek....=) Got some exciting Guest Dt news for March that i can't spill just yet!! But soon =) Who can believe that February is half over?? yikes! I am also dying to hear about CHA from Michelle...soooo sad I couldn't go...=( he he...ah, well..living vicariously through all the fab pictures everyone's posting....

Z went to pick his mom up at the airport - she's staying with us for a week...yay! So excited to meet her! =) he he...happy week! And don't forget to go leave some love for the RAK!

12 comments:

Kristi said...

That little happy cab is so super cute!

Anonymous said...

Love Happy Cab!!!
Hee Hee so cute - great job girl.
Love Mom

Have fun with Z's mom!!

Tina said...

cute!
good luck with the mom-in-law!

Laura said...

ooooooooooo!!! I looove the happy cab. So cute!! :)

elizabeth said...

oh how ka*yute is he???

A.S.K.-P. said...

LOVE the Happy Cab Michelle!
It is just TOO COOL (and CUTE)!
GREAT JOB Michelle!

Hope you have a great visit with your MIL.

Holly said...

Aweeee! Happy Cab is so cute! I love it. :0) Have fun with your mom-in-law.

Anonymous said...

Wow Michelle!!! Your ARTWORK is AMAZING!!!

Love the Happy Cab - just TOOO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

that stamp is TOO cute!! I can't wait to hear who you're guest dting for!! I hope you have a GREAT valentines day!

Michelle said...

Happy Cab is adorable! I posted a comment over at the dozens. Hope i win. EEK!
I've been so incredibly busy with work and dt stuff that I apologize for not posting my pictures. I will definitely have them up today.
I bet you are excited to meet your mother in law.

Martha Bonneau said...

Happy Cab makes me giggle...*love*!

jenniferp said...

you did such an awesome job with the stamp!
i love it!
can't wait to get mine!!!