Friday, December 07, 2007

they're coming....

The pictures are almost all uploaded and ready to share!! eeek! There is a ton of em....I upgraded my flickr account yesterday and it took a few hours to upload em all, so now I just gotta go label em sometime soon and send out the message near and far...=) everyone wants to see em..he he...thanks for the patience, guys! and Mandy, you rock. =)

...Last night I felt the need to sew something out of felt and fabric and buttons....and I did, and it's super-cute! But I can't share til after Chsritmas, so I'm sure there will be a big ol post of handmade goodies after the holiday...cuz I'm making everything for my family this year! (I'm totally broke...lol..not just overachieving) & we finished the paperwork yesterday!! eeek! You have no idea how good it felt to shove that sucker in an envelope and be done with it! Ahh...work is busy, I haven't made a scrapbook page in what may be the longest time in a while...he he...gotta fix that this weekend...=) Anyways...all for now...Happy day everyone! Have a great one!

5 comments:

A.S.K.-P. said...

YIPPEE! Can't wait to see.

Unknown said...

aww, i cant wait to see the pics!! and all your handmade goodies!! how exciting! :) I hope you have a great weekend michelle!

Tina said...

aaww...you both look so happy!

sally hanna said...

the wedding pics are phenomenal!!
you two look so very happy.
have a great week!

a little about me and my life said...

you looks so happy! I am so happy for you.

Gotta go check out the rest of the pics.

the layout below is amazing!

hope you are enjoying the holidays!