Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hello again!

I actually have a spare second tonight to surf the net and chill before dinner...ahhh...I'm in Paris, have been for a few days...have not seen anything but Le Gobelins and lots of the Metro...and I am gtting a very, umm...good (??) impression of French cafeteria food....just thank you god for showers that stay on for more than 30 seconds and rooms that hold 2 people and not 6...heh heh..naw, everythings great! I'm in Paris, how could it not be?? he he...even though we're busy, there's always time to hang out and laugh and be silly animators....and there's always time for beer....;)

there's a blog where some (three people??) of us are posting pictures...
check it out here!

...I have not had a chance to upload/find some of me/all of us....soon!
Also, George started airing...not sure when...Friday?

Other than that...yay, Paris! And I am learning how hard it is to work on a digital project without a wacom tablet...Oy! I am super-slow without one....animating with a laptop = useless....and French software is also not helping...thank you god that Flash is in English...albeit, it's also a new version of flash..and the keyboard I have is all crazy and out of order...so my hot keys are also shot...lol...the little details you overlook everyday, hey? Wish my fast project-making! lol....Pictures soon!

No comments: