Monday, June 11, 2007

....whew....

...busy, productive weekend...I haven't scrapped so much in a loong time...=) I will share as soon as I have time to blog at home...(I'm on my eat-lunch-at-my-desk-and-get-back-to-work break)..

...cool weekend...calm before the storm? I have a gigantic list of things to do before I leave in less than 2 weeks!! Eeek! Including animating 75 seconds at work, making a 30 second short film-thing (we'll see how film-like it ends up!!) and organizing the rest of the travel to-do's and details...

...I made the famous homemade mac and cheese on the weekend and it was yummy!! me and Z almost ate the whole thing in a few hours..he he...I also made pancakes on Sunday morning..yum! And watched a billion movies while I scrapped; I always need something to listen to otherwise it's too quiet at home...so I watched Goodfellas (finally!!), Because I said so, Catch and Release, a bunch of Disney...he he...and me and Z watched Pan's labyrinth, too...pretty cool but sort of depressing movie...a little creepy, I have to say...but good..=) Errm...yeah. The weather's been super-rainy here...I'm chilly here at work today..and I have a list of phone calls and e-mails to whittle down today...so I'm out. happy Day!!

1 comment:

a little about me and my life said...

glad you had a good weekend. love to watch movies and scrap. i need to do that more though.
hope you had a good lunch!