Saturday, June 02, 2007

...happy saturday!! =)

(sigh) today has been super-cool already!!

Some happy scrapbooking news that I will share later...;)

Got my Scrapmuse kit in the mail this morning...yay!! And my Love, Elsie stuff (which rocks, by the way..just rocks..) I was unawares that half the paper is fabric cuz I wasn't really reading all the descriptions on my shopping spree...so that was an extra hppy part of the surprise! =) I can't wait to see what she comes up with for the next CHA release!! eek! (yes, I am such a dork..well aware)...there's some yummy hambly in the picture, too..yay!



...I always get coffee and then forget that I've gotten it til it's all cold...just saw it sitting in front of me....=)

...I made muffins this AM to give Z a break from the weekend bacon-making...yum! and it is so beautiful today, we're gonna head to Granville (the only place downtown I can get brown Staz-on ink..silly, huh?) later tonight for some quick ink-shopping and some drinks...til then, I'm working on lip sync and Z is working on his film, here....=) yay! least if I talk to myself today he's here, so I'm not so crazy..ha ha...have a good one!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there!! just wanted to say i am in love with your scrapping! :) You are amazing! Love your blog too! I'm definitely going to stop by here more often! ttyl!

Anonymous said...

Gotta share that Scrapping NEWS!

Congrats, I am so excited for you!