Monday, May 14, 2007

...happy monday!

....(ahhh...) big giant sigh of relief as I printed off my timesheet this morning....the work I've done for the whole month, pretty much, is on there....again, ahhh...rent is paid! Whew!

...my cold is (hopefully...knock on wood...) on the way out, I never full-on got sick....but I had a wicked headache yesterday and my throat is humungous...so I've been trying to sleep lots and eating tons and tons of garlic and gargling...the whole nine yards...so it could've been worse..however, it threw a wrench in my work schedule....but I got to chill and hang out with Z and make lotsa yummy food; Gnochhi (which may just be my fave Italian food EVER...but who am I kidding...I can't pick a fave Italian food..he he), and Crepes...and a little blast from the past: Blueberry syrup from "Summerland Sweets"...Yum! Summerland, a teeny little town, just so happens to be 15 minutes from where I grew up, Penticton...and we used to go to the Summerland Sweets factory on field trips and check out how they made the yummy stuff...=) So I was excited bout the syrup..Also, cuz my town was so small...we did happen to go to Tim Horton's a lot on feild trips, also...to see how they made donuts, and there was a taxedermy place that we frequented, too...lol...showing a building full of once-alive stuffed animals to a bus full of kids = kinda weird...but there was nowhere else to go...lol...

...anyways, back to work with me...I have a ton of stuff to do and I can't stay up late or else my cold will start up again...argh...so wish me luck!! =) Happy monday!

No comments: