Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday...

Wow...it's Monday already?? Where'd the weekend go? (sigh)....sooo happy I got a chance to chill out this weekend...finished up my DT stuff....lotsa Fancy Pants goodness...hopefully the new website will be up soon so you can see all the girls' awesome pages....I'm off to work early today...lotsa lotsa work to do this week, and my grrls are visiting from Calgary on Thursday!! Yay! I'm so excited to see them...Sooo...there's lotsa stuff to keep you occupied here, now...probably won't get to blog a lot this week, so have a good one! =)


1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Fantastick FP work... as always Michelle!! As for all your vintage finds ..the printers drawer and all the cool containers.(like that insanely cool popcorn tin) I LOVE THEM.. and WANT them! LOL
That pirate ship is AMAZING!!!!