Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thanks you, lucky stars...





.....it seems someone up there has my sanity on their mind; I just found out that i don't have to work at Purdy's til Good Friday...Whew....gives me one more day this week to pack, and even some time to party on Friday night...yay! Also, I managed to get my Fancy Pants projects done in 4 hours last night 9which, my mom will agree, is a record for me)...funny how my style seems the same when I do more than one page on a day, but if I was to do a page today, I feel like it would be totally different..ya know? Anyways...still fighting my cough off, it just won't go away completely....which is good, I'm getting lotsa sleep...also, am being surprised with cute bouquets of cherry blossoms and such from a certain cute guy....and work is awesome...only 3 more packing nights left and counting!! Oy. I feel like I have so much to do I'll be busy til August...lol...the list is being pushed (ie, finishing the blogs I was gonna finish weeks ago, ordering pictures to scrap with....) til after I move. Also, check out the Memory Purses site, they're having a new guest designer every 2 weeks for a while now...there's some very cool design stuff goin on there....Happy me, having found awesome itunes music at work today, too...I have been obsessed with this awesome video by The Sad Little Stars, called "Don't F*ck with Love", that I saw the other day at Spike and Mike (it's made of paper cut-outs and is awesome and is winning all sorts of awards)..not only do I love the lyrics to the song, but the band rocks, and I love paper cut-out animation....=) I'll try to get the vid up here...but anyways, it was good that I listened to some old school Silverchair, Nirvana, etc. rather than listening to that song over and over again like I have been since last Wednesday....(whew). Anyways, off to pack..Fancy Pants projects above. =) Happy night!

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Have a good move!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pages - they are awesome. Wow impressed with your time!! Hope you got lots of packing done.