Sunday, March 04, 2007

....hmmm....

...some sunday randomness;

Bon Jovi + Bacon = happy morning

I have not even started packing and already I am dying to go to ikea and buy some new house things.....must exercise self-control...

I managed to find a place on Friday...of course, I could probably get more for my money....cuz all I managed to find was a teeny (even teenier than what I'm in now) but soooo cute little studio apartment that's literally being gutted and redone and still has some awesome character to it...I fell in love...and I am such a sucker for 'brand-new' anything, and would much rather live in a small cute place than a bigger ugly place....he he....call me crazy, I know...but I'm kind of a homebody and I like it to look nice if I'm gonna be hangin out there lots...=)

So...I'll find out tommorrow if I get it...trying to figure out how to squish my current ikea showroom into such little quarters...

Also..job decision is looming; tommorrow's the day I let em know...(sigh)....

It's really not a good thing that I have a coffee maker now....(but it really is, thanks mom!!) cuz I just drink lots and lots of yummy coffee....

I am lovin the new Dare this week....and I habitually check out Postsecret every Sunday for some inspiration and a sanity check...love it, love it...

I still watch mtv even though I've even seen the reruns of the week a billion times.

I was reminded of all the movies I used to love in Jr. high/highschool today....so I watched "Can't Hardly Wait" (awesome soundtrack...fave old movie), and am gonna pop "Ten Things I Hate About You" in right now while I make some art....(Loooove Julia Stiles and her awesome indie-girl vibe in this movie...)

...these made me remember how cool Eve 6 was....

...I should not be blogging, I have schtuff to do, now that my weekly mountain of dishes is gone and I have free time (ahhhhh....) to scrap...=) Happy day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a busy week - hope you enjoy it and your day today!!