Sunday, August 13, 2006

Random stuff...

...it smells like skunk outside..why? because a skunk lives in the garden outside my apartment building...I almost ran into him one day; literally...I got lost in this little 'maze' of turns, ended up at a silly little lookout point that goes nowhere and is right beside the sidewalk...so I turned around, found the sidewalk, and walked right beside the lookout point, and who was there? The skunk. Eeew. And, the apartment directly across from me outside still has their chirstmas tree up. Still. I thought it was odd when i moved here in January that it was still up. And they always have it's lights on. And apartment chores suck; I used to not mind cleaning and stuff, it was kinda cool cuz it was my own place. It's still cool that i have my own place, but it sucks at how much time is wasted sweeping and doing laundry and the pile of dishes i've let sit there all week. Argh. Soo..thus starts homework week; 4 1/2 days til deadline. I know I will not get everything done. But 1 project is done and most are halfway there. Not soooo bad. Just a little..daunting. And I get to do another dare for the contest! Honored to be in the running with so many published scrapbookers. Very cool. Annnd..I get to go home to calgary and visit everyone soon! except...I've just been told I can't even bring chapstick on the plane now (thanks a lot, terrorists.....wreck it for us all) and I think I am going to die because I put it on at least twice an hour...=( Stupid terrorists. Annd..my boyfriend may not even be in Calgary when i get there..=(...he has to go out of town for work and they keep pushing back the date..! I'm reverse-psychology-ing the whole thing. Cuz i really wanna see him...2 months since I saw him last time...=( Anyways..homework!! Homework. Gotta go...

No comments: